best performance upgrade for a 2013 Dodge 6.7 Dually???

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EFI live with CCS tunes. This is my everyday mileage. Towing 13000lb trailer to Kamloops it averaged 19L/100km.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EFI live with CCS tunes. This is my everyday mileage. Towing 13000lb trailer to Kamloops it averaged 19L/100km.

How close is your hand calculated number? I know EFILive tuning particularly on the Duramax has the ability to throw off the reading on the instrument cluster. If that truly is 9l/100km that's pretty good.

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually get 9.8 to 10.5 hand calculated. I have a 165L slip tank, and went 3100km before I got nervous and filled again.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually get 9.8 to 10.5 hand calculated. I have a 165L slip tank, and went 3100km before I got nervous and filled again.

what tunes do you have? and what tune do u use to get that milage. my 13 has ccs tunes and im no where near that

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what power levels I got. Had installed in February. I drive on 2. Power was never my main goal, wanted mileage. I also have his 68rfe trans tune.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be interesting if someone actually tracked mileage before and after, not just going by the numbers on the dash. An honest baseline, and then real world results. An excel sheet, or fuelly.com would be helpful. Then people could look at it and see how long it would take before the deletes and tuning actually started saving money.

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2012 3500 srw afe 4" h&s full deletes 15.5L/100km with a slide in service body did the deletes for reliability and engine life never seen any drastic mileage increases.

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know on mine, drove from dealer to shop and deleted. All I can say is I am happy with mileage, better than the deleted 14 F350 I had before. Actually feels more stable pulling my sled trailer and 5th wheel. Was a long time Ford guy, but doubt I will go back anytime soon.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be interesting if someone actually tracked mileage before and after, not just going by the numbers on the dash. An honest baseline, and then real world results. An excel sheet, or fuelly.com would be helpful. Then people could look at it and see how long it would take before the deletes and tuning actually started saving money.
I'm thinking we are deleting these things to keep then running. Weather we get better furl milage or not is c a bonus. My 13 cummins with 36k had dam near 1/8 inch of carbon building up in the intake horn and grid heater and intake plenum. That alone was enough for me to throw all that emissions crap across the yard

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking we are deleting these things to keep then running. Weather we get better furl milage or not is c a bonus. My 13 cummins with 36k had dam near 1/8 inch of carbon building up in the intake horn and grid heater and intake plenum. That alone was enough for me to throw all that emissions crap across the yard

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Who ever thought egr was a good idea should be shot!

1947 Willys cj3a

Top Bottom