best exhaust canpolaris pro

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to put can on 13 pro, maybe ggb? best-worst?

Put a jaws can on my buddies '13 its pretty loud! Very crisp however, nice can overall. On the louder side forsure. Ceramic coated, saves 10lbs i believe. I had one for my doo, loved it.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an HPS can on mine, its not the loudest but it has the most throaty sound IMO opinion. Never heard of someone not liking it. More expensive but its probably top 3 for the pro on the market. Hope this helps

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found some sound clips on YouTube of a bunch before I bought mine. Helps if you have decent speakers to hear the differences though. I went with the GGB mountain can (Canadian made). I think it's a littler deeper sound than the HPS. I rode with a guy that had the MBRP and it sounded really good too.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a GGB mountain on my summit and it's loud. I would like to try the trail can. But the quality of the GGB is top notch. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a GGB Trail on my XM. Order from 2koolperformance, free shipping. IMO I'd keep it to a Canadian made can, the exchange rate makes the U.S. made cans high priced. So Jaws (they have a trail can), GGB, The Thing or Specialty sleds.

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id go a GGB Trail can, very nice sound without being too obnoxious. I've got the mountain can on my XM and have been super happy with it. GGB would be my only choice.

jhard

Reaction score
I have the BMP powder lite and it sounds awsome but it is loud! And that is the way I like it louder the better!!!

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an HPS can on mine, its not the loudest but it has the most throaty sound IMO opinion. Never heard of someone not liking it. More expensive but its probably top 3 for the pro on the market. Hope this helps

I liked my HPS so much on my 13 pro that i put an HPS on my 15 doo, can't beat them IMO

Top Bottom