Belts off e-bay

Born2Ride

Reaction score
Anyone have good experiences buying a belts off e-bay before. I see there are some brand new 166 for Summitt 800r for $80 US plus $25.00 shipping. Even if it comes in at $115.00 still better than $160 here in Alberta. Just woundering if there are any other hiden costs?

Born2Ride

Reaction score
Ships USPS flat rate to Canada $25. Think I am going to give this a try, you never know when these 2007 summitts will eat another belt.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ships USPS flat rate to Canada $25. Think I am going to give this a try, you never know when these 2007 summitts will eat another belt.

Shouldn't be any extra costs Jim. I've been buying all sorts of crap on ebay lately and when shipped usps, all is good with no duty or brokerage fees. I'm biddng on a hood and windshield right now to customize the old 04 a bit.:D

Bucky

Reaction score
Quick tip for all ebayers out there, If you ask nicely some shippers will put a lower value on the goods that are being shipped, especially if the goods are used, you then get charged less gst by Can-customs. :D

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHATEVER YOU BUY AVOID UPS FOR SHIPPERS THEY ARE CROOKS AND I WOULD SUGGEST BUYING MORE THAN ONE TO SAVE EVEN MORE ON SHIPPING

Canadian Country Cabins

Reaction score
Website
www.canadiancountrycabins.com
USELESS PARCEL SERVICE, lve had nightmares with UPS...........took forever! at Prince George they dump it on a Subcontractor......who they cannot tell you whom it is, it gets dumped in Mcbride and not even delivered, may work in urban areas.......but in Rural areas AVOID........................They broke my Big flatscreen:realmad: and you know what that will do to a Guy!

hmmc

Reaction score
I have bought two belts off ebay and they made a mistake and shipped the one with ups. The seller refunded me the brokerage charges and had know problems doing it. He said it was a mistake on is shippers behalf. Otherwise great luck. The seller was jaycox power sports. Have spent thousands on ebay and just ship with usps is the only thing.

Top Bottom