Beer and burger ?

bigneily

Reaction score
Hey fellas , myself and a few buddies are heading to Revie in a couple weeks for a few days of riding . We have never been before so it's all new , Anyways I'm looking for suggestions on where to go for a burger and a few pints after a day of riding . Where is the go to spot ? Thank you

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big eddy for the win. Second choice would be village idiot for my group

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regent is always a good bet, as mentioned zalas has always been a Sledder favourite as is the big eddy.

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big Eddy has unreal food. So does village idiot but too many skiers there for my liking. Same ownership group so pretty consistent.

Have had a lot of good times at the regent. Usually go there after dinner for drinks. Stay away from the pull tickets!! Haha

bigneily

Reaction score
Thanx for the replies men , looks like we will give the big eddie a go .

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it’s over priced and is the salad bar gone??

I haven’t been there In 5 years but enjoyed the food there, they treated us really good.
I’ve never had a salad when I ate there so I wouldn’t know if there was one.
It was nice when the limo picked us up, from the lodge.
I heard big eddys was good as well, but we never made it down there.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been in there lots over the years but no idea what you guys are seeing. All i ever saw was other people having a meal and beers

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been in there lots over the years but no idea what you guys are seeing. All i ever saw was other people having a meal and beers
You need to go to ZALA'S Bert. 6 skiers wearing toques sitting at table sharing pizza and drinking water. Next table 4 sledders with 3 pink drinks each in front of them eating steaks. Lol

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to go to ZALA'S Bert. 6 skiers wearing toques sitting at table sharing pizza and drinking water. Next table 4 sledders with 3 pink drinks each in front of them eating steaks. Lol
Ken, All the skiers I know eat steak, drink beer and whiskey:) Just trying to figure out what it is that makes a skier hated. I was born and raised in Banff, so come from a skiing/racing background and coached for a number of years. My kids made Canadians a few times and half the family lives on the ski hill in Fernie. We all ski but have and ride sleds so don't get it. I think those guys in Village Idiot are "slow" boarders not skiers.

Last edited:

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, waitress told me one evening they weed out the skiers.- “ah No your table will be about two hours “ 😂

Top Bottom