Are The GBCA'rs Really A Big Deal??

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
wife is shopping for man cave materials.... I lack ambition, if I had any that loft of mine would be set up already with a bar, air hockey table, fridge, arcade machine and big screen

have a party and meatball will get more material

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm easy, I got tonns of room here the man cave is not set up yet but I have a 3 car garage & barn with loft and the hot tub... always good to meet new people, I met all the other GBCA freaks on here.... we are 20 km west of beach corner in moonlight bay subdivision on Wab...

Plio is being lazy but I'm sure he can be convinced to drink beer....

Are you the place right across RR15 from the BC liquor store? Troy said his buddy bought that place.....

Okay. What place? MY place? My buddy Garner has a multi level man cave on RR25 with at least 4 tv's, or one of your guys's? Let me know

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Oh yah....we have a house too, kids are all out for the night so we have 4 spare bedrooms if driving is not an option....

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may have to come down this year and see what all the fuss is about, I here lots of talk about there being nothing but hooligans down there,.....

I would like to make my own judgement, and determine it over beers and wings

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I may have to come down this year and see what all the fuss is about, I here lots of talk about there being nothing but hooligans down there,.....

I would like to make my own judgement, and determine it over beers and wings

Any time Jay.....

Ya, I'm across from Beach. Don't know a Troy. You message any of the other GBCA'rs?

Plio's on it....They have this watsapp thingy I don't use, usually doesn't take much effort to put together a gathering

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trunks optional in the hot tub?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Kapasiwin exit from yellowhead (wabamun provincial park exit) left towards the park, second right after the park gates (orange flagging in the tree), 2 blocks down, brown garage with a black/grey Silverado, if you hit the lake you went too far but will have a nice view of my front yard.

Lets say 6:30-ish, I'll have grub & a large selection of booze....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Now that's what impresses me of the GBCA..................Bogger's buying and maybe it's his turn but whatever....

Sure wished I lived just a little closer......:thumbsup2:

it's worth the drive my friend.... we may not live in gods country but after a dozen drinks who really gives a fawk....lol

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn it if I was home and not stuck working I would come crash this party and met ya guys !!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am partaking with you but up the street while working on our quads

Attachments

• IMG-20140201-00167.jpg
    IMG-20140201-00167.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 66
Top Bottom