Are the Cat 1100 turbos king of the mountain?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it that there is a wedge out there that will spank anything in sight. Even its own mother.

sidehillgouger

Reaction score
heard from a guy that bought one that there a lot of work to ride but ive never rode one so its just hearsay. I think they weigh 600 plus pounds but again i never weighed one. I think i would take a long look before buying one. He did say it pulled like crazy, just played him out quickly. Then again hes no olympian.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even modded they don't work any better than a new stock 2stroke. Don't see myself on one anytime soon. And what do you do with a 650 lb sled with lack of traction? Try to climb hills that will kill you I guess.

Even bret rasmussen hates the friggn thing. For obvvious reasons. If you want to do anything other than climb straight up your hooped.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

weiner

Reaction score
love mine its heavy thought set it up for 240 hp on pump gas no lag just fun stay right beside my buddys turbo 1000 set up at 300 hp nice ride(~:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like lots of comment and little knowledge.
Even modded they don't work any better than a new stock 2stroke. Don't see myself on one anytime soon. And what do you do with a 650 lb sled with lack of traction? Try to climb hills that will kill you I guess.

Even bret rasmussen hates the friggn thing. For obvvious reasons. If you want to do anything other than climb straight up your hooped.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom