Arctic Edge m1000 season prep...

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brent Linderman at Arctic Edge just finished helping me with a few things that needed to be updated to make my M1000 run just right..in the deep Revy snow and long steep sidehills I needed more air intake and less exhaust. We added more venting in the hood, intake, bulkhead, added Speedwerx tunnel dump can, and now use the old exhaust exit as more clean air intake...added Lindermans motor mount as well that can be seen in a few shots...and of course we added a little piece on the new can to mount the all important muff pot!!! Linderman is a great guy and knows a pile about M sleds!!

Pic 1 shows dash venting
Pic 2 new tunnel dump Speedwerx can
Pic 3 Linderman custom Muff pot mount haha
Pic 4 Old exhaust exit now used for venting clean air

Attachments

• sled updates 010.jpg
    sled updates 010.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 489
  • sled updates 011.jpg
    sled updates 011.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 498
  • sled updates 012.jpg
    sled updates 012.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 491
  • sled updates 014.jpg
    sled updates 014.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 502
  • sled updates 015.jpg
    sled updates 015.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
few more pics...added a new zipper to replace the cheap Boss seat zipper..replaced plug wires and wrapped them to protect rubbing...now the only thing is to add some BLACK back into my faded seat!!!! any thoughts...

p.s...Catmando..if you look at all the venting I did and the bottom pic shows some bulkhead venting...that may be a thought for your M8 venting....stock with all these additions breathes in the deep..Linderman has done this to many high Hp and turbo M sleds. Three guys saw mine and were following suit when I left the shop! Fourth pic is another shot of the Linderman motor mount!

Attachments

• sled updates 016.jpg
    sled updates 016.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 497
  • sled updates 017.jpg
    sled updates 017.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 495
  • sled updates 019.jpg
    sled updates 019.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 487
  • sled updates 020.jpg
    sled updates 020.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 507
  • sled updates 021.jpg
    sled updates 021.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one more shot of venting to improve air intake that I missed..

Attachments

• sled updates 013.jpg
    sled updates 013.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 495

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep brent is a very nice guy, and he know's alot about the M's that for sure...He got my 2010 m8 snopro there now putting jaws twins,head,clutching air box mods, hope it turns out good..well every body say that he is the guy that well make anybody's cat run good...i hope that he well do the same venting with mind..

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep brent is a very nice guy, and he know's alot about the M's that for sure...He got my 2010 m8 snopro there now putting jaws twins,head,clutching air box mods, hope it turns out good..well every body say that he is the guy that well make anybody's cat run good...i hope that he well do the same venting with mind..

Jaws came out with the twins for the 2010 hey? What kinda horsepower gains are you lookin at?

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those dash vents look cool but are useless for any air induction....unless your in reverse!Hood venting is the only way to go.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He probably will then...he had a couple in there..looking forward to seeing how yours turns out..

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He probably will then...he had a couple in there..looking forward to seeing how yours turns out..

yeah me too thats for sure can't wait to get days off so i can go and pick it up next few weeks when it's get all done, i well post sum pic's for u guys..

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those dash vents look cool but are useless for any air induction....unless your in reverse!Hood venting is the only way to go.
they let hot air out and keep the vents on the side of the dash from getting too hot and melting snow on them...those vents are not about letting air in as much as they are about letting hot air escape from under the hood..more venting to let the air out is a must..the top vents get wet becuase of the hot air coming out of those palstic vents and they stop breathing..anything to keep it cool under the hood.

Last edited:

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where O Where did you get that zipper fixed on your seat?
Post contact info, phone number and price. That's exactly what I need for mine. It's probably what everyone needs for theirs too. Thanks!

T P

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Breant Linderman took it took a guy in Hillspring...contact Arctic Edge..I dont have his number handy but check the net and he is on there....those seats are crap for zippers!

Top Bottom