Anyone with CARFAX/OAISIS reports

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buyind a used F-350 and would like to see the car report on it. Logged into autotechnicianonline. But wont let me run the vin#.

If anybody can run the report would they mind doing so and send me a PM with the info. vin# 1FTWW31P05EA67854

Thanks Culvert

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Cat. Also any word on your boss's Ford still for sale? Really dont want a truck all lifted but you may never know if the price is right!!

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i have called him and sent him emails and no pics yet. He was lookin for 39,900 for it. It is in good shape and it drives really good for a lifted truck. he said it is a 5" fabtech lift. Ill call tommorow again ag try to get some pics for ya. Also i got an e-mail back from buddy and said that the vin number is wrong. It said that it was to old. So if you can get it again and send it to me or post ill get back to ya.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid for Carfax last year. I wasn't happy with the report they gave me.
I also looked up the truck I traded in and it showed nothing for accidents and I knew for sure it been in 2. Someone in the US started a class action suit against carfax last year for improper or just lack of information.

Top Bottom