Anyone up for Stewart Trip

Reaction score
First of all RaspberryNytro says Hi to all you from over in Oman where he is sitting on the beach right now. He has no internet so he asked me to put a thread on here to see if anyone is interested in going to Stewart BC on or around Feb 23 for a week. He has a truck with a inclosed trailer and room for 2 more sleds.

MrsRaspberryNytro

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:Ask him if he's heard how much snow has come down now ? Also tell him I sobered up. :eek: lol I would maybe go in break up and know some others would too. Could go fishing with Iamvector too. ;)

Reaction score
I will let him know that you might be interested in going in break up. i believe his days off around that time will be somewhere around April 22 till May 20. He is suppose to take me on a honeymoon to mexico then but i waited 2 years already whats another year. I'm a good wife I know to book around his sledding trips. lol :)

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will let him know that you might be interested in going in break up. i believe his days off around that time will be somewhere around April 22 till May 20. He is suppose to take me on a honeymoon to mexico then but i waited 2 years already whats another year. I'm a good wife I know to book around his sledding trips. lol :)

Hahahaha, your lucky, mines been waiting for 9 yrs to get married:eek:

You dont want a honeymoon to Stewart :p

Top Bottom