Anyone recognize this?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are definitely an artist. I really like the fireworks, and the moon photos, but the caboose is definitely my favorite. Would definitely look good framed on my wall. :D
Feeling the same, love the caboose. Great shots all round but there is something magical about the boose.

Reaction score
Little off topic but I read you like lightening shots. Caught a few last year that I thought were cool! From my cell yet.

Was that using video and pulling out a frame afterwards? Nice shots... hard to catch. That second one looks awesome.

Reaction score
First on was a screen shot from my video on my phone. Second one was a pure luck photo from the same spot with my phone. I just started snapping pictures and caught it.

Nice. Good catch! I just bought a couple things that might help me this year, to take longer exposures as well as some storm protection for he camera. Here is another dozen or so random selection of pictures and a couple time lapses movies from the last year or two. Some fireworks, some lightning I had to make black and white because they were over exposed, etc etc.

Reaction score
I am waiting for sleds pics...with lightning or cabooses...

I wish.... winter lightning = rare. That caboose is on private property too. Easy enough to climb the fence (as we did), but a sled might be more noticeable. I have done some sledding time lapses.... and want to get some action shots like so many of you have for avatars....

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as the caboose goes, there were a group of folks who were using it as a "cabin" on the property from what I recall. It's been there as long as I can recall that I have been fishing the highwood since coming to AB.

It was apparently vandalized in the past two years I believe and I recall it looking pretty rough and now it obviously has been spray bombed as well. Very unfortunate.

Nice pics though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom