Anyone in the G.P. area off during the week?

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I work a 8 on and 6 off shift and looking to do some more sledding but having a hard time to find anyone that is off during the week. On the weekends is no problem to find some one to go with but I would like to do some more before spring comes. Anyways my last day to work is wed and if there is anyone out there riding on mon or tues let me know I would love to go!
Thanks

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got too much other stuff going on this set of days off, before spending my next set in McBride.:( But I am on the same 8/6 cycle as you. Maybe later in the season.:)

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep for sure Shredder I would love to do some quadding down there this summer too! Summitric That sounds good to I heard yesterday that they are expecting record snowfall for march and that sounds great for me as I only started sledding in jan this year because I was waiting on a crank!
Thanks guy's

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How has the snow been in GP we usally make a trip there once a year down 666 to to end of the road. Was great sledding last year, can only imagin this year. First time sleeping in a school bus. Planning on march 30ish

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of snow! I have not made it to the mountains this year yet because there is so much snow the river hills have been great!

Top Bottom