anyone here a fish and wildlife officer? or know one in the Edm area....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy bought an acreage near hell's half acre and has a tick infested moose that won't leave his yard. it keeps trying to attack them whenever they go outside and he wants it gone. no one answering the phone at fins and feathers central, he has a rifle but scared to shoot it and get in trouble.

any ideas?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy bought an acreage near hell's half acre and has a tick infested moose that won't leave his yard. it keeps trying to attack them whenever they go outside and he wants it gone. no one answering the phone at fins and feathers central, he has a rifle but scared to shoot it and get in trouble.

any ideas?

Did he try the Leduc guy?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks arff, I'll forward him those digits. they tried to sick the dog on it, but it just chases the dog around

It needs to be killed and hauled away or burned.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It needs to be killed and hauled away or burned.
absolutely. had one in my yard while I was out at work some years ago, I told the wife to call and they came out right away, shot it and loaded it into his truck. when I called to thank him he told me they would have had no issue if we shot it first and called them later, but it's pretty redneckish up in these parts....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absolutely. had one in my yard while I was out at work some years ago, I told the wife to call and they came out right away, shot it and loaded it into his truck. when I called to thank him he told me they would have had no issue if we shot it first and called them later, but it's pretty redneckish up in these parts....

Let me know if he got ahold of anyone. I can try find him today. At least get some information for you.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Troy its now a matter of public safety tell them to call the cops!
I never did hear back from him, it either left or was dealt with, he was concerned they wouldn't be able to have an easter egg hunt for the grandkids

Top Bottom