Anyone have an alum upper structure for sale

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I just found out today that my carbon fibre structure is broken, I am debating whether it is too much work to try to find aluminum round tube and weld it into the corner pieces or just replace the whole thing with an aluminum one off a 12 pro. If anyone has one I am interested. Anyone know how much they are new? Thanks.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine and 2 others found the carbon fibre overstructure tubes loose on 3 2014 Pros over the Christmas break. Dealer says fix is to replace entire overstructure at about $500 or wait to see if Polaris will warranty as it must have happened before the first year as I have not been out riding it. Anyway I found a short aluminum tube that I fit and glued inside the carbon fibre and I used Lords Fusser before gluing the tube back in the socket and putting in one aluminum rivet. I believe it is stronger than stock now. Wen you said yours is broken, is it snapped or loose?

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Mine was snapped but I went to my local steel guy and bought a piece of aluminum that was slightly bigger than the carbon fibre. I then heated the glue and pulled out the broken cross piece and fitted my aluminum piece in. I had to do some grinding to get it in but with a few taps with the hammer and some rivets that thing is solid, I could mount a winch to it now! Catmans rescue service coming to a open creek near you ha ha.

Top Bottom