Anyone from PG want to get out for a ride this weekend?

rlook

Reaction score
Looking for some riding buddies from PG or area to get out somewhere with good snow this weekend. Would like to head to the mountains but I'm not into riding high risk avalanche areas, himarking, etc. PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are thinking of going to Yanks in Wells on Saturday but with the Avy rating being HIGH we will not be doing any climbing. Nice easy terrain just to scratch that itch. You are welcome to join. PM if you are interested.

doober

Reaction score
post conditions please, I am also in PG, cant go anywhere this weekend, but want to go somewhere next hopefully. Whats conditions arround bear lake? Anyone know?

Ken Self

Reaction score
id love to get out , i too am not to intrested in the big mountain stuff ... for now anyway but i wont go out alone, i have all necessary saftey equip. id love to get out for a day trip this weekend. i can bring my own stuff or can pull any kinda trailer however i only own a single place trailer right now . My name is Ken Self anyone wanting a riding partner can call me @250 961 3306 email kenself@telus.net or i will keep an eye on here.

Last edited:

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were up The Captain. great day!!! Most areas further in had all the landmines covered. Sorry forgot the camera so no pic's.

rlook

Reaction score
Anyone from PG up for some sledding this weekend (18/19) or next weekend (25/26). I'm free any of those days. Reply to this thread or PM me.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be headed out at work for seven days then a bunch of riding. I am headed out neer the captan

Top Bottom