Any Sledders around Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, Edm area... interested in odd outings

CCCC

Reaction score
Any sledders out there that have days off mid week or work rotations... and interested in teaming up from time to time for sled trip either to Mountains (usually go to Valemount) and / or mix it up with closer trips that are trails / cutlines around Robb / Cadomin. I have a cabin in the area, great for sledding up to door step and warm up to wood stove, electricity is there but you have to brave the outhouse in colder weather. Am 50, have a few sleds and 3 boys in 20's that like to sled from time to time.... PM me.

Marmot MB

Reaction score
Hi there, I work a regular Mon - Fri shift with weekends off. I would certainly welcome the opportunity to ride the Robb / Cadomin area.

I do not have friends that sled and any chance to ride a new area with a knowledgeable person would be very welcome.

G2racing

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for any information on ice drags on Obed Lake, Alberta. We raced there two years ago but we weren't able to find any information on dates until it was too late to make it and do not want to miss out on those again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cutterguy987

Reaction score
Website
www.laurencemarkwart.com
Welcome to Snow and Mud I could always make a trip to Robb I do also go to Valemount the guy I usually go with can't make any trips this year heading to Mcbride Jan 29 have spot for one on truck rooms booked

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never ridden around the Robb3Cadomin area but would definitely be interested in exploring the area with someone who is familiar with the area. I work regular shift from M to F but we are available most weekends. Pm me if you are interested and we can exchange ph #s.
Derek

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you bet same age and have two sons that are also in there 20's Crazy busy but who knows PM as well

Top Bottom