Another Great Reason to Come To Sundre !

trailblazer

Reaction score
While you come thru town to head out west to mud bog,or enjoy the trails in the area,make a detour to the newly opened Sweet Stop Candy Shoppe.My wife and her business partner have opened a candy store.They have Alberta made fine chocolate,Nova Scotia fudge,retro candy,new tech candy and everything in between.There's also an adult novelty section that's designed to get some laughs while getting a sugar buzz.Sugar Mama's is hidden away in a seperate room away from the kiddies,and anyone else who isn't interested.

The more you buy,the more i can go quading:beer::d.

Head west,thru the lights then an immediate right into the strip mall.

See ya' there!

Attachments

• store 002 - Copy.jpg
    store 002 - Copy.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 338
  • store 018.jpg
    store 018.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 338

trailblazer

Reaction score
Great,thanks.Mention you saw this on Snow and Mud.If they don't throw you out,it means i ain't quadin' and i bin good.Probably even give you a little extra!!;)

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
howdy im headed out to sundre today aswell i went last weekend and to be honest i looked HARD for your YUMBO shop but to no success, il be out there around 5 today you guys still be open would love to meet up and hear of sum good trails, get back to me and let me know il be camping out there all weeekend just down bearberry road toward burnt stick lake, let me know would lovew to run into ya:beer::beer:
BOOM just looked at the pic again i know where ur at, il be down today to say HELLO

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guy's deliver, hot weather and ice cream. hmm. 30 minutes or free?;)

trailblazer

Reaction score
Hey Joshgrizz, i heard you were in the store.Thanks for coming by,my wife had a good laugh.

And ya' we deliver,the minimum is pretty large,but we'll deliver!!;)

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha ya man love the shop nice setup and tasty frogs;) hopefully you had a good weekend cheers :beer:

Top Bottom