Alpine Motorsports

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought I would put up a post thanking Dean, Blaine and co from Alpine in Sicamous.

I have recently been toyin the idea of heading back to yamaha since the recent set backs I have had with My XP and a certain shop in Edmonton. After speaking with Greg at Alpine and telling him what had happened and what I was looking for in a boosted sled, he set up a test ride.....yes a full blown test ride of a low boost 2010 Nytro for a full days ride...yes a full days ride. Not only did we ride the Nytro, they brought a front mount 210 hp bad boy. As well his brother Blaine brought along a 300hp Apex. We actaully got to ride 3 boosted sleds all day long....
After riding all 3 sleds we found that each of us were fighting over the 2010 Nytro on low boost...
The feel of the sled was alot like the xp. I did alot of booning just infront of Alberta hill, shooting off the lake and up into the trees. The sled handled great, boost curve was real nice and did not overwhelm you when squeezing the throttle.
I would seriously put this beside the xp and have a hard time getting off it,(I did) and having my XP in a rested state. Keep in mind I ride a 08 xp with an 860, nos, 162 ect. and have been riding for awhile.
What I would like to get accross in this post is the level of customer service I experienced this weekend. A small yamaha dealership going out of there way to not only potentially sell a sled but to sell there dealership and what it has to offer.
I can honestly say that I will be riding a Nytro in the near future, It will be from Alpine. It will be yamaha. It will be a turbo Nytro.
Thanks to Dean, Blaine and Greg at the shop....:)

Now if we could only get others to follow there great lead...:rolleyes:

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree with you more. They've certainly helped me out to get my sled rippin this year. They came out with me and set my sled up for me. Once it was set, I haven't had a single problem with it.

Thank you Greg, Dean, Blaine, Liam and everyboby else at Alpine for setting me up with the best sled I've ever been on!!!!!!!

:beer::beer:

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thoes guys are AWESOME to deal with.. ive talked to dean more so then anyone els. and he is awesome to talk to. and glad to hear you enjoyed the dark side lol

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are the best.I heard from julien that they had there truck and trailer stolen with 6 sleds aswell.Everyone keep they eyes open

Top Bottom