Alder Flats and Area

Shankster

Reaction score
Hey there, Never seen any posts on Alder Flats but was wondering where some good random camp spots are with some real good quadding are? Have camped lots around Medicine Lake but figured it would be good to go a little more north. Any help would be appreciated!:beer::beer:

jonnymartini

Reaction score
hey bud if you keep going east down hwy 13 till it turns gravel there is a spot on the right a few miles in the bush with out houses and a small warm up shack its a great place to camp and quad

pjquad

Reaction score
When you say east on 13, do you mean west of Alder Flats and north a couple miles to Rose Creek?

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you say east on 13, do you mean west of Alder Flats and north a couple miles to Rose Creek?

I think that JM means the "other" east! :p There is a staging area on the north side of the road approximately 7 kms west of Alder Flats! :wtg:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where "Empty Town" is around there?

Directions:

At the junction of Hwy #22 and Hwy #13 (between Drayton Valley and Rocky Mountain House); Go west on Hwy #13 to Alder Flats.

Go past the school and turn left at the car wash/bottle depot. Go south 2 miles (3km)to stop sign. Turn right and go west 2 miles to the end of the road.

Em-Te Town Contact Us

h.karst

Reaction score
If you can't find me check your moms house
i went camping in em-te town for may long 2010, good times :beer:
those directions are perfect, and there were tons of people out there quadding, ive never been quadding there but it was muddy as hell! and wish i had the quad there for sure!

Top Bottom