Alberta Beach Snowmobile Club - Trailer Raffle

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
so what you are saying Tyler I can start using it on Feb. of next year are you guys delivering it or do I have to come and get it

No sir, no delivery. Photo Opp's will be required, make sure you wear your finest!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you think that sxs that I win from the crowsnest pass quad squad this fall will fit in my new trailer Polaris 1000 trail

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The winner has too hook onto trailer,,, stop and fill it beyond capacity with beer and host a Out West Gathering for """all""" of us Snow &Mud folks that attend ...

They are required too feed us 1 lb bacon cheese burgers with all the fixings...

Its only fair since nothing in this world is free...

The rules are in Volume 2 page 9 paragraph III...

Any winner of a trailer give away """must""" incur all cost associated with value of trailer there or about its value (s) in which they/ he/ she or/ it is responsible to return its values in cost (s) to other throughout the territory in which it is won...

Failing too do so is punishable by law in which they get tar and feathered...

or

Have too pull the trailer for it entirety with a Ford 1/2 ton with 2 snowmobile on a sled deck...

Rules are the rules...

Lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you think that sxs that I win from the crowsnest pass quad squad this fall will fit in my new trailer Polaris 1000 trail
They told me I had the winning ticket for that one. Sorry buddy

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Look what we've got....... going to get some advertising added to it, and get it parked in supporting vendors parking lots and compounds. Also watch for it in Lac Ste Anne County parades.

20230629_140327.jpg

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler, can you do me a favour? Can you measure the height of the hitch? That way Mike###’s has the proper hitch height for when he delivers it to me.
Much appreciated.
@Mike270412

Top Bottom