AB Beach First General Meeting Wine & Cheese Meet & Greet Nov 19th

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the invite we'll be there. Flying home tomorrow a.m. if the planes are off the ground. I am flying Westjet so a very good chance I'll be home.

less than a week to go, calling for 10-15cm locally on thursday might even feel like a sled club meeting..... we can fire up the sleds and drink beer while taking in the sweet smell of 2 stroke smoke.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Just back from the Executive Meeting...

All ready for Saturday, come one come all 7pm.... Below is a map to the seniors club and it is almost beside the AB beach hotel bar.. I am going to warn the bar that they may want extra staff.....

seniors club.jpg

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work Bogger :D

Have you set up your club on Facebook? Then you can create events for these kinda things too...great way to get info to existing members and to spread the word. :cool:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
7pm eh, we might make it as well, going to pickup the 600 doo tomorrow I think so we can swing a little further west too!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Friggin cold out there...a little wine & cheese and warm friendly atmosphere meeting other sledders sounds like a good night....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
What a friggin awesome time, Big thanks to all that came out THAT was what a sled club meeting should be like....

Pretty sure there are pics and video floating around and pretty sure I don't want to see them.....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
What a friggin awesome time, Big thanks to all that came out THAT was what a sled club meeting should be like....

Pretty sure there are pics and video floating around and pretty sure I don't want to see them.....

Was definitely a good time, looking forward to getting out and riding with everyone this season!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom