A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's pretty sharp young man, showroom condition, but not for long

Thanks Fred! Hopefully will have some high res shots of this thing airborne by next week,, see how things pan out though.

:beer::beer:

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you find the snow heavy today ? I found it harder to pull hills that are normally easy more sugary then yesterday I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you find the snow heavy today ? I found it harder to pull hills that are normally easy more sugary then yesterday I think

A little heavy, but really nice snow. Hard going though. We dropped down into one spot that took us an hour to climb back out of!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little heavy, but really nice snow. Hard going though. We dropped down into one spot that took us an hour to climb back out of!

Nothing like having to make a highway to get out throttle to the bars lakes area can be great for that on deep days love it!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, the ole " easy peasy, won't take anytime at all"... classic! But always a good time anyway

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to the old girl? How far in was she?

Oh not too far back, kinda above the tower. But,, 100 sleds on the hill and we were the furthest tracks back.
Don't think anyone else made it past Alberta hill and there was tons of sleds just stuck on the lake out in front of the Cabin...lol

So we had our work cut out for us. The motor blew up and if he left it for a nicer day it would have been buried till spring.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it keeps dumping! I'm leaving for Revy Friday morning!! You'll stick out like a sore thumb on the new sled Dan lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it keeps dumping! I'm leaving for Revy Friday morning!! You'll stick out like a sore thumb on the new sled Dan lol.

Yeah I'm easy to spot, already had a few Snow and Mudder's come say hi haha

BAC'S

Reaction score
I was there when the motor went on shaedes sled he was doubling with someone up the hill when the motor seized. Long day for us we ended up having 5 guys for 3 sleds going out didn't get to the trucks until around 6. we tried to tow it out with one sled but couldn't get more than 20 ft.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not brand bashin', but with all the Popo's I have had towed, it must be the hard riding we do that will cause any machine to break down. And that's all I have to say about that.
:drink4:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not brand bashin', but with all the Popo's I have had towed, it must be the hard riding we do that will cause any machine to break down. And that's all I have to say about that.
drink4.gif

It had 6500 km's on it, so that's respectable. Still on warranty too:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there when the motor went on shaedes sled he was doubling with someone up the hill when the motor seized. Long day for us we ended up having 5 guys for 3 sleds going out didn't get to the trucks until around 6. we tried to tow it out with one sled but couldn't get more than 20 ft.

Yeah it was a PITA,, good thing he had me there haha

Another pic from today

Top Bottom