900 Bikeman BB KIT

rcardle20

Reaction score
I just recently put a 900 bikeman BB kit in my 2012 M800. Along with the pipe Y pipe and reeds, the sled rips pretty good on the trail but as soon as I get into the deep snow it bogs like crazy. I have played with the some weights with the clutching 65 to 75 grams hasn't helped much at all.

Looking for some help gents, do I need to change the helix maybe a stiffer spring???

Thoughts?

Happy New Year!

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do the plugs look like,it's hard to get a proper reading without loading the engine.so you may want to check but sounds rich to me when your loading the engine hard

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's your EGT's? Did you change clutch springs? Sounds like a fueling problem though.

rcardle20

Reaction score
I have not played with the clutching at all yet other than the weights, one thing that I haven't checked was the plugs which was mentioned in the previous post. I'm just kind of stumped about the whole situation, deep snow it bogs but sometimes will run well and also over rev..... ???

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would talk to Kerry at white knuckle in Lloyd. He is running a 950 cutler in his PC and might have an idea on what your problem might be.

Top Bottom