700rmk performance mods?

TGS

Reaction score
I've been thinking about installing some bolt on stuff on my 2008 700RMK
to give it a bit more snap. Obviously a new can is one, but I've seen a few of these cold air intake kits on a couple sleds and was wondering if they work any good. Also, hot air eliminator vents... what do you think of those? I've also been looking at the V-Force reeds?

ran9559

Reaction score
19/42 gears and clutching, all the stuff you listed won't give you any noticable improvement. A slp pipe will gain you 5-6hp.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SLP makes a great pipe set for the polaris motors. I would look at the 19/42 gearing for sure, vent the sled to get the hot air out (they suck at doing this, check out xxxmodrods or 2-cool air vents, had 2-cool before and Tammy was great), a good clutch kit (Carl's Cycle in UT makes a GREAT kit for these sleds). If you can swing it a power commander will dial in your fuel system and give you a little more, but would also be nice assurance on the sled. my .02

TGS

Reaction score
now as for clutching?......... all know about clutching is how to spell it haha

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now as for clutching?......... all know about clutching is how to spell it haha
Then I would suggest buying someone else's kit such as Carl's instead of buying each piece seperate and experimenting. Tellt hem what you have done to the sled, they will make it rip. Experiment later once you know what it all does.

Top Bottom