2015 summit t3 bogs or misses at midrange

Reaction score
Website
www.mbsuspensionservice.com
Sled just came off of break in and it's developed a horrible miss at 6500.
had the latest ecm flash, new plugs, added weight to the clutch, put the stock can on, cleaned raves and have pretty much exhausted all my things to try...

if if I accelerate slowly it seems to be fine but from a dead stop or half to full it stumbles and misses and won't pull 7900.

any ideas as this one is out of warranty...

jjmyzrider

Reaction score
Buddy had the same issue in Revelstoke a few weeks ago. Dealer said the computer showed 80+ "overrevs". Reason being, he put in a lighter spring and the rpms spin up faster, computer cuts it out and prevents it from "overreving". Your added clutch weight might be the problem. Not sure if this is whats up with your sled. He would have little to no issues at higher elevations.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, over raving or reving too fast

Clicker down to one and see

jjmyzrider

Reaction score
lowers the revs, yes. but increases how fast it reaches max rpm. that increased rate to obtain max rpm is what I believe is being calculated by the computer. thus cuts out to avoid over revving, by gaining rpm too fast.

This is the way I understand it, a BRP tech will have way more knowledge than me. I'm just an electronics tech who gathers info for fun.

As stated by catrutt, could be that simple as well. i think that was an issue with some.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it's the rate at which it accelerates that it retards engine

Stock clutching, clicker one and see what it does

Top Bottom