2015 summit sp 800 fuel injected

indygeoff

Reaction score
:d:d OK SO I BOUGHT A NEW SLED AFTER MARKET THINGS BOUGHT FROM SKI-DOO ARE TUNNEL BRACE REINFORCEMENTS. ICE SCRATCHER'S , COVER AND A SECOND TWO UP SEAT FOR WHEN I TAKE MY SON SLEDDING. I'VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT AFTER MARKET CANS WHAT BRAND AND WHERE DO I GET ONE IN ALBERTA? WILL IT VOID THE WARRANTY? IM SO STOKED AND CAN'T WAIT TO PICK IT UP THIS SAT. BRAAAPPPPPP.... ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE HIGHLY CONSIDERED AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it won't void the warranty. Just about any sled shop, and do a search on cans in the XM section.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have been running TheThing on the eTec. It is from the SledShed in Revelstoke. No codes and no hickups, not loud but a nice tone at WOT, and it cooks a nice hot meal for you in about 15-20 minutes (depends on how hard you push the flipper). Loses 10# off the weight of the BRP suitcase and the only thing that limits what you have for lunch is your imagination. I doo a lot of raw seafood (shrimp and scallops, the occasional lobster, and calamari). Here's a little video for you......Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u_Wz6GujKU&list=UU48iFyhzIwXqUchGGWQ_9Cg

Top Bottom