2013 Polaris Pro 800 Bogging/engine light help?

SledderShawn

Reaction score
I have a 13 pro 800. I just had a stage 3 kit put on it at 380km. Kit included new reeds, new head, exhaust and some kind of programmer.
I didnt install the kit myself a shop did it and programed it.
Sled runs awesome and pulls hard put 40km on today.
When i let off the throttle (not into it hard) it bogs and the engine light flashes.
it goes away right away when i touch the throttle
Any ideas what this could be?

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What fuel are you running? What controller? Is it the Det light or eng light? What rpm? And is it consistent?

SledderShawn

Reaction score
I run 91 non ethonal. I run shell V power 91. Suppose to be the best. not sure of the controller, ill have to have a look. it is the engine light. rpm from 4000-6000 it has done it. not consistent. maybe every few minutes it does it. The sled backed fired twice pretty bad too. once on start up and the other when i let off

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's a fuel issue, however I would be mixing a little av gas in there. Not saying you absolutely need it, but it would be worth a try to see if it clears things up. I'm kind of leaning towards a sensor issue, like the tps.

orangemaddness

Reaction score
Mine did something very similar to this a few weeks back bog got progressively worse. if you can get it to the dealer they should be able to see the code it was throwing. if not you can wait till the light comes on and hold it there while hitting the select button and the code will come up on the display. once you have the code you can diagnose the problem. Mine turned out to be bad injectors. good luck

Top Bottom