2012 Supercross season

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 Supercross season will be the best year of racing ever.I think it's gonna be JS winning another title,but it will be a battle between the top 5. I hope Dungey can have a solid year with the KTM.What is everybodys predictions.
1-James Stewert
2-Ryan Dungey
3-Ryan Villapoto
4- Trey Canard
5-Chad Reed...

I cant wait.....

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think stewart is going to have a solid year. Can't beat the JGR team for knowing how to make a bike work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1-Ryan Villapoto
2-Ryan Dungey
3-James Stewert
4- Trey Canard
5-Chad Reed

thems my "very" timid predictions for the 12 season, either way its gunna be one wicked season of racing NO DOUBT. JS HAS to keep the rubber side down this season, if so imho he's unbeatable :beer:

sledder777

Reaction score
I'm with gym brat I think Villipoto is going to be hard to beat, and all though I'm stoked for the 450 class, let's not forget the lites class which is some of the best racing and shaping up to be even more competitive than the 450 class.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreeing with the last two...

Ryan is a strong skilled over all rider... I think that james is cocky alot of the times and pushes himself in the stupidest times and hands down his wins right to vilipoto who is right behind....

Maybe vilipoto should take on my fender thru out his races :p

Attachments

• 2011-09-09 07.53.01.jpg
    2011-09-09 07.53.01.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 267

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i no its gonna be an insane year this year,,,,cant fn wait...

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2. cant stand reed. stewart, villipoto, canard then dungey. id like to see dungey do well on the ktm.
Thats my same predictions,,,, ur bang on jbb. That ktm vid is sweet too, see buddy ride just his rear wheel across the tops of the whoops?? Ya nose he nose how to ride a bike

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reed will have a series ending (possible career) crash sometime in March. Stewart will not finish in the top 5.

This is my prediction if these guys stay healthy....hey its just a fun prediction don't get bent out of shape. :)

1 - Villopoto
2 - Short ( I needed a blacksheep in there)
3 - Dungey
4 - Canard
5 - Windham
6 - Stewart

Last edited:

Dragin

Reaction score
How can you guys not count KW the guys forgotten more about racing than most guys in the top 10!

1- RV
2- CR
3- KW
4- RD
5- TC

And Bubbas gonna have another imgonnatrycrashyouout wreck thats going to cost him sponsors and probably end his career.

Truth!
Winning!

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as stewart doesnt crash to much.. Js7 an awesome rider but i think rv2 is going to have another good season
1-Ryan villapoto
2-james stewart
3-Chad reed
4-ryan dungey

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTB id say u got 2 black sheep...

TC could only be the other one. KW is a shoe in for 5th. I think he already has reserved his place on the plaque. I think TC is due for a good season this year though. I actually can't stand listening to his interviews. You can only thank God for so much of your success. :rolleyes:

RV I hope pulls off the overall, CR will get a win or two, as will JS, in all honesty it is a deep field of very high quality riders. I wish I could be half the rider these guys are. There are a few 250 riders moving up to the big bikes that could possibly pull off a a few wins as well. I don't see any of the KTM riders making it happen on the 350's.

Last I read RD was riding the 450 and not the 350? Is that correct? Even with Decoster running the team on the 350 would be tough, but on the 450 I give RD the chance to take 2nd.

Top Bottom