2012 Pro Rmk tracks

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what's the biggest track I can run on a 2012 pro 800 163? Also if you have suggestions on what kind of what track works well for the sled and the mods needed to make it fit that would be great also.

knocksum

Reaction score
You can fit a 3 inch camo track. Needs 7 tooth drivers and a chaincase mod for your 2012. Or you can add the new 2.6 axys track. Probably more efficency with 7 tooth drivers. Can be done with the stock 8 tooth I hear ( not recommended ).

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can fit a 3 inch camo track. Needs 7 tooth drivers and a chaincase mod for your 2012. Or you can add the new 2.6 axys track. Probably more efficency with 7 tooth drivers. Can be done with the stock 8 tooth I hear ( not recommended ).

Funny. I keep seeing people saying it's not recommended to run the 2.6 on 8 tooth drivers, but say you should run a 3" on 7 tooth drivers...........the 2.6" on 8's has .1" more room than a 3" on 7's.

knocksum

Reaction score
Funny. I keep seeing people saying it's not recommended to run the 2.6 on 8 tooth drivers, but say you should run a 3" on 7 tooth drivers...........the 2.6" on 8's has .1" more room than a 3" on 7's.

Run 7 tooth on 3" tracks because you don't have much of a choice. Unless you go drop and roll chaincase (expensive). You can run the 2.6 on the stock 8 tooth but has performance and efficiency been left behind? A good question for debate.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Run 7 tooth on 3" tracks because you don't have much of a choice. Unless you go drop and roll chaincase (expensive). You can run the 2.6 on the stock 8 tooth but has performance and efficiency been left behind? A good question for debate.

Just put mine on tonight, so will know in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom