2012 etec 800 vibration

woody44

Reaction score
I was rideing my 2012 etec this week notised when ideling the sled vibrates alot all the plastic is rattleing . When rideing the motor is realy loud more than normal only aftermarket addon is exaust can dealer put on .my old sled 08 800 summit had 2000 miles never had any issues etec 1000 k already gon through one belt but the sled workes great lots of power just have to live with heasitation at lower altitude had up grades done no change.what pisses me off about this sled is that my 08 never an issue not even belt in 2000 miles .The dealer service department doesent know ch!t about these sleds they can not answer one question you have i was just wondering if anyone noticed this issue with there sled meaning the vibaration sory just venting about dealer .

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I were you I would pull the primary off and have a look in side of it. It might be time for a rebuild. Are all your clickers on the same number?

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine used to pull wrenches for Martin Motorsports and he told me once that Doo recommended a rebuild on the TRA clutch about every 500k or so . Maybe it might need a rebuild.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine rattles things when first started. Soon as it starts to warm up it gets smoother. 1500k and original belt. haven't had to adjust deflection since doing around 700k so you have something wrong if you went thru a belt in 1000k

Top Bottom