2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree...... Volunteers - List

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are there on Wednesday....good to help out where ever and when ever...put us on the list or lists you need us on.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking for 2 - 3 people to help out at checkpoints 1 & 3, these people would NOT be riding the full rally that day. Please let me know if you can help out.

Also need some people to help SledderGlen (Weiner King) at the Lunch stop (Checkpoint 2).

And need a couple people to hang out at camp and work checkpoint #4.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neets can restock us on Wednesday when she comes out, she's allowing me off of my chain for 2 days without her!!!!!!!!!!

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
ill help lyle again with the fireworks and pretty sure our firefighters will be again medler and arff

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Romeo and I will help on the trail too!
He really doesn't mind getting muddy!
Hey All,

It's getting to be that time again, I need volunteers, I have some of the same ones from last year stepping up to the plate but this year I am really going to be looking for people to help out back at camp and at the lunch stop/check points, people who aren't riding, or don't mind staying back at camp to help out. As well as the usual trail setters, firewood collectors, welcomers etc.

Please post below whether you can help and what you would like to be helping with, and we'll make up a master list.

Thanks!

TylerG

• Door Prizes (Saturday during the day) -- Shan
    [*]50/50 Draws (Friday & Saturday Evenings) -- Taminator & Her Posse
    [*]Waivers (Sit in the office Thursday Night, Friday During the day) -- Shan
    [*]Trail (Lots of work to be done on the trail, need people all week) -- Mike270412, RhinoWhino (aka RaptorMan), papajake, sledderdoc, Ministik Man, dale dalueg
    [*]Firewood (Wednesday Evening) -- Mike270412, papajake, sledderdoc, dale dalueg
    [*]Fireworks (Saturday, Lyle will organize you all)-- Medler
    [*]First Aid (Saturday on the trail)
    [*]Checkpoints (Sit at a checkpoint, visit with people and record their numbers drawn)
I will add more as it comes up.

Special Thanks to Taminator & The Arborist for creating a Promo video for this event for us!

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Not sure what qualifications are needed to be a "Dirt Bettie" but I can help with 50/50 if needed!

I'd like to volunteer some Dirt Betties (whoever will join me) to do the 50/50 draw on Friday night :) Sat too if ya need it :beer:

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
I will make him wear layers! but still not promising!

We're booked in for Wednesday. If nothing comes up, we'll be there in the early afternoon. I'd be game for helping on the trail, drinking beer, or whatever else needs doing..............just make Mike promise to keep his clothes on.

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Absolutely!
They wouldn't be the best mimosa's without a stirrer!

I can help out with waivers, and wherever else I might be needed.

Those mimosa's need a stirrer Mrs. Many###'s? :d

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron...I talked with TG and Sara...I will run the Snow & Mud shirt booth for you on Friday night and/or Saturday night (you do not have to be there). TG don't worry about finding anyone to help I think I can drum up some Voluteers to help me with no trouble (right Sara).

I will only have one problem...I will need my drink cup refilled occasionally.LOL:beer:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Malibumomma and myself are pulling in Monday sometime, i will join the trail clearing shinanagan's.:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Malibumomma and myself are pulling in Monday sometime, i will join the trail clearing shinanagan's.:d

as long as you've tamed the db level on that BEAST of yours down!

Top Bottom