2011-12 Hockey Pool

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
can any one tell me how the points are calculated for this pool?, i can't make any sense of it.

me neither..... I just traded and got rid of some dead weight players...... Trouble is i have some players that i cannot delete or get rid of :(........ Stuck with 'em i guess. Luongo is one of them, and sidney crosby another, and several on injury reserve right now :(

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me neither..... I just traded and got rid of some dead weight players...... Trouble is i have some players that i cannot delete or get rid of :(........ Stuck with 'em i guess. Luongo is one of them, and sidney crosby another, and several on injury reserve right now :(

Thanx for freeing up Crosby for me Ric!!!!

zduck14

Reaction score
Ric, there's a whole "can't cut list" under the "players" drop down box. Can only trade the players on this list. It's supposedly the top 40 or so players. My team currently has 9 of them which could make things a little difficult if I end up with a few short term injuries.

By the way, thanks for trading Luongo to me just as he's heating up. Any others you're trying to get rid of?

P.S. If anyone needs another defensman, I'm willing to trade away Brent Seabrook.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ric, there's a whole "can't cut list" under the "players" drop down box. Can only trade the players on this list. It's supposedly the top 40 or so players. My team currently has 9 of them which could make things a little difficult if i end up with a few short term injuries.

By the way, thanks for trading luongo to me just as he's heating up. Any others you're trying to get rid of?

P.s. If anyone needs another defensman, i'm willing to trade away brent seabrook.

ya, i have 5 guys on the doubtful list for a week :(........ Luongo won't last ......... Lol :)

Top Bottom