2010 hcr m8

higdon3

Reaction score
I recently bought a 10 hcr and it will not get up past 6500 rpm. Whole primary clutch is new rollers are good in secondary. Believe it might be something to do with the power valves ? Anyone has anything like this happen I can hold it to the bar and it will do about 60km/h and 6400 or 6500 rpm. The thing sounds like a 125 2 stroke dirtbike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

higdon3

Reaction score
Havnt checked reeds yet but I will check those out as well

Ianhcr800

Reaction score
mine does this when it sits outside over night after i have been riding it. i usually keep it in a warm shop. after i let it defrost it runs fine. sounds like a 4 stroke kinda only sounds like its runnning on 1 cylinder. would also like to know what is causing this. changed plugs and its not a fouled plug.

higdon3

Reaction score
Power valve cables were new and adjusted properly figured it out the reed on the mag side was missing a pedal changed out for v force and problem went away

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358786160.105440.jpg

nathan

Reaction score
Its your reeds, I would bet the sled on it.. Go with the Boyseen rage cage.. I just picked one up, $285tx in..
Mine is an 11.. Just had to put them on two friends 10's also.. Whatever you do dont let the dealer do it..
They can be done without moving the motor.. Its uneccassary..

higdon3

Reaction score
Ya I already switched them out for v force that's what I run in all my sleds reeds are fairly easy to do when you've done them before

Top Bottom