2000 Honda CR 125 for sale (link)

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a little over priced or is it best offer because 250's are going for cheaper

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'd say thats probably a little steep for a bike that's nearly 10 years old but just my opinion...looks like alot of CR's on Kijiji.....wonder why they aren't selling??? Did some people forget we are in a recession? lol

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinking the recession is on the up rise now. Im not sure about in the cities but sure the oilpatch has slowed down but its not as bad as everyone says it is at least in Shell world lol..

back to the point that bike would be worth around 2800 in my eyes but thats just me. Aim high though and then you can always come down a little.
:beer: cheers :beer:

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'd say thats probably a little steep for a bike that's nearly 10 years old but just my opinion...looks like alot of CR's on Kijiji.....wonder why they aren't selling??? Did some people forget we are in a recession? lol

how is the 105 sx?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah Brooks your right but it looks like eveyrone is aiming too high these days, ..lots of bikes for sale and not many selling! not necessarily due to the economy but I think most people would rather spend a thousand more and get a bike thats only 3-5 years old instead. But to each their own I guess, i guess it depends how quick you need to get rid of something too, I tried selling the YZ for 2800, sat on that for a month and no bites then dropped to 2500 and sold the next day.

AJ I really like the KTM, definitley a lot better to ride then the 85..its gettin a top/bottom end rebuild right now but I took it out once and loved it :) I paid $1800 for it, and when it's all said and done I will be a total of $3500... which is what the average KTM that size/age is worth these days.

Top Bottom