1775 XD engine swap.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up the new Convict, “Snoflake Edition”. Hope to run into you fellas on the river.

364E5349-7DC2-4579-A181-5E69353D7632.jpeg

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll post videos while I am on my MacBook. Can’t post videos on tapatalk

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your Boats coming along nicely. You order the glass yet? Just curious if you’re going with clear or tinted. I wanted clear for the front and tinted for the side, but went with all tinted. Next one will have clear for front windows. Crappy looking thorough the tint in grey weather when ya need to try to read the water.

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My yellow tunnel had the tinted and she was sure dark on the way home some nights... I need glass for my big boat, where did you go? I might do the tinted sides and clear fronts now....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your Boats coming along nicely. You order the glass yet? Just curious if you’re going with clear or tinted. I wanted clear for the front and tinted for the side, but went with all tinted. Next one will have clear for front windows. Crappy looking thorough the tint in grey weather when ya need to try to read the water.

Tinted all over. Always was tinted looks better. My old welder eyes can see at night anyway so just boat by feel lol.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My yellow tunnel had the tinted and she was sure dark on the way home some nights... I need glass for my big boat, where did you go? I might do the tinted sides and clear fronts now....

Crystal glass in Leduc. But any glass shop can cut them. Did safety glass over tempered

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's couple videos. Buddy isn't as good of a camera man as my wife, she's a rockstar while filming. So will get better ones when she's with me.

Top Bottom