$10 Sled Dollies @ Princess Auto South Calgary

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For anyone in the market.

$10 Sled Dollies @ Princess Auto South Calgary

8177040.jpg

and

$17 sled lifts, I think the lift is the kind like the pic I attached, didn't look close

1500002.jpg

Last edited:

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isnt that lift usually about a hundred dollars? I will have to head down to the local PA asap, although I didn't see these in the sale flyer

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That lift is junk save your time and money. It wouldnt lift my mountain sleds track off the ground. Not to mention the poor build materials.

24V E30

Reaction score
Those sled Dolly's are junk as well. The second you roll them over anything other then smooth garage floor concrete the casters bend and all the ball bearings fall out. I've gone through 3 sets already and am going to return the newest set when they fall apart and find some better ones even if they cost more.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isnt that lift usually about a hundred dollars? I will have to head down to the local PA asap, although I didn't see these in the sale flyer

It said reg $69.99. and not sure about where you live, this was in Calgary at the south PA.

Those sled Dolly's are junk as well. The second you roll them over anything other then smooth garage floor concrete the casters bend and all the ball bearings fall out. I've gone through 3 sets already and am going to return the newest set when they fall apart and find some better ones even if they cost more.

Meh for $10 who cares. I have a set I bought in 09 that's still kicking, hasn't fallen apart or had ball bearings fall out either. But my set from Royal Distributors is the cats @$$.

Just figured I'd share because it was cheap

Last edited:

24V E30

Reaction score
Not bashin at all, just sharing my experience. Can't really expect much for $10 anyways.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It said reg $69.99. and not sure about where you live, this was in Calgary at the south PA.

Meh for $10 who cares. I have a set I bought in 09 that's still kicking, hasn't fallen apart or had ball bearings fall out either. But my set from Royal Distributors is the cats @$$.

Just figured I'd share because it was cheap

Prince George, British Columbia...we have some decent deals on ramps right now but thats about it

Edit: anyone use this for loading there sled? Mines a 06 summit 800

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly my experience with anything I have purchased there. Cheap and bends very easy.bought a sled dolley there. What junk. Bent it picking up a light weight ski doo that a pinecone could have bent.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That lift is junk save your time and money. It wouldnt lift my mountain sleds track off the ground. Not to mention the poor build materials.
I have the lift and it works well if you put a 4x4 under the feet to lift it. They were designed for the older sleds that don't have sloping tunnels.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today I bought out the south store of all their sled lifts and and dollies...6 lifts and 10 dollies for $300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oilers89

Reaction score
dollies are cheap...the ones for the skies are okay...the track one worked under my rmk but fell apart under my apex...

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine bent too but it was the plate not the wheels that bent. You can build your own with a peice of 10"x10"x1/4" flat plate and then go to Casterland and get some wheels - thing is it will cost you more than $10....as Rowdy said, the ones at PA are only $10....LOL.....PA does have a pretty good return policy, so you can always take them back.....

Biggest thing I found was that they don't secure super great with the velcro so your ski moves ahead or back and then tips off the dolly and that's when it bends. So I put some cables in the loops like these one had Sure Grip Dollies by Recreational Necessities | Roll your sled by hand using the sturdy, swivel track dolly, which makes them a helpful tool for your shop or trailer. Imagine no more heavy lifting, or getting off your sled to swing the back end aroun (i just drilled the holes in the ends of the existing slots that were there). Slide ski in and slip cable in, done.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread reminded me I have a lift for sale.

Pinned the handle so it folds up and and out of the way when not in use, added castors so it will roll around, welded a nut onto the top of the stem and put a threaded rod in there so you can adjust the height for different sleds. doesn't fit my current ride so can't use it, just taking up space in the garage. First $25 takes it.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 73
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 75
Top Bottom