08 m8 ecu

mattthegreat

Reaction score
i had my sled quit running on me and i think it is my ECU does anyone have a spare ecu with the GREEN SQUARE on it that i could borrow to find out if thats what it is or that they are willing to sell send me a PM or call me @(780)983-6085 my name is matt

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a friend go through a whole rigmarole on a 07 with a ecu problem, I believe there are some changes to 08's but what happened to him the hood to chassis plug connection was loose, causing the headlight to shut off in turn allowing too much amp/volts to the ecu cooking it. I believe he said that was changed for 08 to eliminate that problem. But i would check that connection anyway. I know it sounds crazy that this would be even possible.

If you have not luck finding a used one, i seen ones on ebay, snowest etc Looks like you can get a OEM for cheaper from these guys: Cycle Parts Nation | Arctic Cat OEM Parts | Can-Am (Bombardier) OEM Parts | Honda OEM Parts | Honda Engines OEM Parts | Honda Marine OEM Parts | Honda Power Equipment OEM Parts | Kawasaki OEM Parts | Sea-Doo OEM Parts | Ski-Doo OEM Parts | Suzuki OEM
Good luck...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom