06 crossfire

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought this sled used have out on a few hundred miles and no trouble at all....till today was out today and pullin the kids on slieghs and was running perfect .....got home was putting in in the garage and check engine light started to flash ...shut it down and restarted it still flashing so shut it down again and let it sit like 5 min restarted it and no flashing light ...any ideas why or what i should look for?????

thanks

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they all flash the little wrench icon when started, wait a min and it stops. No idea why it would have been flashing when you put it away

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
bought this sled used have out on a few hundred miles and no trouble at all....till today was out today and pullin the kids on slieghs and was running perfect .....got home was putting in in the garage and check engine light started to flash ...shut it down and restarted it still flashing so shut it down again and let it sit like 5 min restarted it and no flashing light ...any ideas why or what i should look for?????

thanks

It was probably heating up.Constent flash when getting hot.Now that its cooled of it is shut off.There should be a sticker on your air box that tells you what flashes mean solid flash bla bla.......

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i was thinking heat also but it has a temp. light ..o well it was a constant flash i will check the arbox thng...thanx

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup checked the air box and yes constant flash is running hot ....thanks for the info .

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my 07 xfire 6 does not like pulling the kids or grandson does the samething. They love to be ran but pulling low rpm's seem to heat them up. Also noticed that the belt doesn't like it either, but to much fun seeing enjoyment on grandsons face when he's getting towed up the hill or around a field. I just don't worry about it anymore. The light goes out if you let it cool for 5 mins and away you go.

Top Bottom