Resizing images?

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not sure. i have been trying to figure it out for a while now. i cant get my display pic to work or anything. i need help to.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you re size images so that i can upload them on to s&m?

go into your computer under my pictures or where ever ya got em and right click, usualy there should be a resize option, go with medium, and it automatically makes a duplicate and will say medium beside the file name,
try that BOYZ and GalZ:beer:
on windows platform that is

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did it work?
resize is the 3rd option when I right click a pic.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant find the resizing button. i went into my pictures and i right clicked the one i wanted. i gotta windows platform but theres no resizing option??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when I right click a picture it says

Preview
Edit
Print
Resize
and a list of 6 or so more otions

check again, maybe it will work, my pictures, right click over the pic you want resized and the menu should come up

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when I right click a picture it says

Preview
Edit
Print
Resize
and a list of 6 or so more otions

check again, maybe it will work, my pictures, right click over the pic you want resized and the menu should come up

and where are you right clicking the picture. im clicking it in my pictures...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and where are you right clicking the picture. im clicking it in my pictures...

I think Tyler might have your answer, a quick download, I am not a techy but I think Tyler knows what he is talking about.

but yes when I open my pictures I get icons of all the pictures so I move my mouse over the pic I want to Resize and right click and I get the options I mentioned,
damn computers wheres the fuel tank mine is empty.:beer:

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Tylerg i am very very sorry i overlooked your post:eek:.

i clicked on your link and it worked so ummm

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uhhhh.... i cant see my display pic. it should be a yellow 250 ex with bear claws. is it there?

and uh how do you post pictures now that i can...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uhhhh.... i cant see my display pic. it should be a yellow 250 ex with bear claws. is it there?

and uh how do you post pictures now that i can...

in your message its just like e-mail, add attachments the paper clip once you load then you select em, and bamn 7 pix at a time lets see em

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone on this site suggested to me to use "Photobucket" Not to hard you just upload your pics to Photobucket then copy and paste the file to S&M under the insert image tab. It gives you the option for pics of a fourm.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about videos? how do you up load them to s&m tube or just onto a thread. and is my display pic showing. its not showing on my screen, is that normal.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
what about videos? how do you up load them to s&m tube or just onto a thread. and is my display pic showing. its not showing on my screen, is that normal.
Video's, First you must register on the S&M tube as well, as the software is not compadable with this forum. Then its pretty straight foward, just answer the questions and upload the file. Then with that you cannot insert it into a thread but you can use the Insert Link button above (the one with the earth and the chain link right below the happy face found just above the text box. Cut and paste the URL box while your in the tube and that will direct the member to your post. Eventually we will have it working with the FLVURL button but it wont work at this time, see

And the second question about your display pic showing, Im not sure what you mean. Try setting that as your avitar, you may have it set as your profile.

Top Bottom