Which Helmet Cam - weigh in

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting a new helmet camera next week. Stuck between the Go PRo HD and the Drift Stealth. Not much difference in price. What is the consensus on the pros and cons of both?

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a go pro hd2 a week ago and im very impressed with it. I cant belive how clear of a video it takes, i can see what RPMs im running from the video. My Bro got the Drift HD and he seem very happy with it aswell. Tough call but i am happy I went with the go pro.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Drift and love it, can be mounted at any anle and lense rotated to be correct view, wristband controls that attach to handlebars with a stop and record button so you know what mode its in, 2 and 4 hour battery(I have both so 6 hours), SD card can be changed out and plugged directly into computer, USB charger that I can plug in anywhere I plug in my iPhone, and an LCD screen right on the camera so I can take it off my helmet and take still pictures and make sure it is pointed in the right direction.

I really wanted a GoPro, the G/F was gonna buy me one for Xmas but the salesman in CrossIron mall convinced her, and than me to get the Drift and Im very happy with it

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drift. Love it. The remote is worth it's weight in gold when it come time to edit your vids.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they are both good. I bought the go pro hero Motorsport last year and am happy with it

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the Drift 170 HD Stealth for christmas...........when I have time I'll figure it out lol............but supposed to be one of the best out there and what I like is the fact of having a remote attached to your wrist................you can start and stop at anytime and no missing those "moments"!!!!!

Top Bottom