HELP-Need new slide rails

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
After were done riding here in Valmont I'm going to put a Dragon flap on it so it sticks out past the track. There is a small chance that the flap might catch.
Cheerz.
Looks good Curtis.... Hope ya don't get yer flap kissin the lugs. Does it come close with your weight on it. Are you going to restrain the flap upward to the bumper some..... Just looks somewhat close in the pics ! :twocents: Where is the lid ? Have a good & safe ride.... Lookin forward to some pics ! :)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey 'SBR'..... Does ya know you keep spelling Valemount wrong ??? Hope ya guys a Gooder ! :)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Don't have to spell it right to be here...do I...lol.
Valemount, Valemount, Valemount...I think I have it now.
Were off to breakfast then riding.
Have a great day...Cheerz.
Hey 'SBR'..... Does ya know you keep spelling Valemount wrong ??? Hope ya guys a Gooder ! :)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well let me tell you...the new 2003 Escape suspension made a world of difference in the ride, soaked up the bumps much better.
The new 159" x 16" x 2" hooked up really well. I could really feel the floatation. I'm very pleased with the overall performace of the sled now.
I didn't lean the carbs out too much on this trip but I will on the Mountain Mainia ride so I can see what it will really do. Hopefully we can get some sunny conditions so you can see the lay of the land. The RT 1000 and the new 154" XP both out climbed me. My hat goes off to the XP in the steep and Deep...thay really perform well.
I'm going to bring the sled in this weekend and check everything over to make sure she's tight.

It's All Good.

Cheerz

Top Bottom