Avi risk iffy...ride the sloughs

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He really liked it but was trying his hardest to keep everyone away. Longarm is correct the snow at Revy is better but it's just that long drive and the passes....

Now this being my backyard, we can always find something pretty sweeet!

id sooner drive to elkford over revy any day
closer by an hour

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He really liked it but was trying his hardest to keep everyone away. Longarm is correct the snow at Revy is better but it's just that long drive and the passes....

Now this being my backyard, we can always find something pretty sweeet!

I know, just giving him a hard time. I would take Elkford over Revy as well. Not too often does it take me 16 hours to get home from Elkford...unless we stop at the Rum Runner for wings on the way home. :):beer:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I know, just giving him a hard time. I would take Elkford over Revy as well. Not too often does it take me 16 hours to get home from Elkford...unless we stop at the Rum Runner for wings on the way home. :):beer:

Mmmm, Rum Runner...Best French Onion soup I have had in a very long while...

Hard to drive back to Medicine Hat after a long day of sledding and then a huge meal there...

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is from yesterday Jan 30, 2011 in Elkford. When the avi risk is iffy (high consequences when they haven't come down yet), it is time to go to some favorite sloughs. The snow isn't the best as the "rain effect" still sucks but these had a great day....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Xk3HBjR_k[/media]

Nice vid!

Top Bottom