Z-Broz New for 2013 Front Nytro Suspension

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Z-Broz has been busy !!! And the New Nytro +3 Front End is here, I have a couple of pics and should see these later next week as they will be on a Turbo Nytro for the Edmonton Snowmobile show, I will be taking deposits as they will be available at the end of October-Thanks-Darren-780-997-3818

Attachments

• Zbroz.jpg
    Zbroz.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 522
  • Zbroz1.jpg
    Zbroz1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 517

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a chance to test this front end for ZBROZ in the spring here in Golden. HUGE HUGE difference over stock and even over earlier models! Super impressed! Thanks guys for including me in R&D!
Here is a video clip. What I really liked was the steering "darting" was eliminated. No more nytro front end dive. Put skis further forward away from motor weight. Well done!
GormanJUNE11.mov - YouTube

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the intel GSR. thanks

jockdoc

Reaction score
How is the install process? Can a do-it-yourselfer get it done with a screw driver and a pair of pliers?

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Ya no problem, Case of beer and a couple basic wrenches should do it-"Its just Nuts and Bolts"-Darren

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the shocks? Can you run stockers of Foxes or do you need to change them? What is the cost with shocks in?

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Yes you can run the stk shocks no problem.
Exit has three different shocks.
X0 std shock for 895.00
X1 w/compression adjustment for 1150.00
X2 with both compression and rebound adjustment for 1395.00
All shocks are custom set up for each customer and have a ride quality guarantee
Let me know what you require as I have a big order coming in shortly-Darren

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
They are coming in at the 40" stock stance, Confirmed today that they should be shipping kits next week. Call and put deposit down to save one for yourself-Darren 780-997-3818

wilmot

Reaction score
Are they ready to ship?
They are coming in at the 40" stock stance, Confirmed today that they should be shipping kits next week. Call and put deposit down to save one for yourself-Darren 780-997-3818

wilmot

Reaction score
Ordered my kit monday from Oregon Motor Sports. It was on my front porch wed. Now thats what you call excellent service.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you still run a swaybar?

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new kit requires different pivot tubes for 08-09 for the upper A arm. If you run fox floats you will need different bushing on the lower part of the shock as it will not fit. Apparently they are supposed to be making up some bushings. Lastly the tie rods they are sending out are folding like butter. I read earlier or a dif. post there are stronger ones available but I have not heard anything about that. The tie rods where bending with light pulling on the ski!

Hope these issues get fixed. Pivot tubes range from 80-120$ so make sure to add that to the cost for older models.

wilmot

Reaction score
I just installed my Zbroz kit on my 2011 with no problem's. It would be nice to have better instructions. I hope i dont have tie rod problems.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just opened the box for my kit today. I will NOT be installing the cheezy tie rods they sent with it. Gonna make some out of solid aluminum. What were they thinking with these things? Wayyyyyyy too light!

Last edited:
Top Bottom