Your Username..

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Given this name since I was 12, last name is Rye, long and embarrasing story on how the SER came about:rolleyes:...

My other nickname has been Whiskey, but like Ryeser better...

Oh well that's cool...lol, my nickname is "Ryerone" but that's a long and embarrasing story too! :d:rolleyes:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow didnt take long for this topic to take off haha

mines pretty simple... White is my last name and 6 was always my fav number. never really known as 'Whitey', thats my dad and older bro. Didn't fit for a girl i guess? :dunno:

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok not sure if this has been done on here or not yet but I wanted to bring it up as I think it's kind of interesting & fun..

What does your username mean or stand for, how does it represent you or how is it unique? Love to hear what some of the usernames on here mean!:eek:

What a fantastic idea!!! It's very interesting reading all the stories behind the names!! :d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my immediate family called me posnick since the age of 3 or 4. no idea why:confused: wed night ride guys all thought it was my last name!!!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine is self explanatory lol:d it's either black or pink for me and pinkalicious just sounded better!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're family, come on share!

Can't be any more embarrassing than Ryeser's...

Haha well I won't get into all the details but basically my nickname was formerly "Tyrone" up until May Long 2006, I for the first time went camping/partyin with my boyfriend and his friends at a friends cabin, none of them had really seen me drunk before because usually prior to that I didn't drink much, but decided that I should let loose and relax a little and got pretty tipsy. After I was already quite inebriated, my boyfriends buddy poured about a 4.5 ounce shot of Crown into a plastic cup and told me to do it... I said yes of course not really knowing or caring what it was or how much, then he handed me another plastic cup full of pickle juice and told me to chase it.. well ok I chugged the whole 4.5 ounce shot at once, then chugged an entire glass of pickle juice. Definitely not going to mention what happened that night after that, but that is why I am "ryerone" ever since then, and also why I do NOT drink rye or whiskey anymore! Just the smell of crown makes me sick.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No real cool story hear but years ago i used to ride pretty wild and well whenever there were people around it was "Showtime" a time for me to perform. Wifey even made me sweat pants with it embrodered on my bum, still have those sweats today. Since breaking my back sledding i have slowed down considerably....pain sucks.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine was kinda funny. as a kid you know how you toss coins in a fountain. well my dad always told me to save my pennies and make my wish. he told me that if i can keep wishing it would help it come true. I forever made the same wish for a dirt bike and i wrote down every time i wished. 77 pennies later in the fountain i got my first dirt bike for Xmas. so lucky number has been 77 since and you can figure out the dirtbike part :d:beer:

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mur was always my nick name and i had to use 190 one season racing bikes because some other guy got 910.... i used 910 the next one up is never a good thing. lol
mur190

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greenhorn...because I will never know it all, ride it all, do it all. And I am still learning.;)

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Real name is Alexis called lexy all my life.........I agree I am more of a lexy then Alexis......:d:d:d

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Your Username.. SIRZONES

Sirzones mine came from General Motors.
I was doing a training course on inflatable retraints.
It was called S.I.R zones
so sirzones was it:beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Your Username.. SIRZONES

I was the first of my friends to go from Odessey's to a Quad. (they went after Trikes). So I was alway's bugged about, what are you doing with that "Quadtrash" P.O.S. After I got my LT250R tuned in, the bugging stopped. LOL
I thought the lady who lived next door to me was the devil. So if she was the # of the beast. I would be the nieghbor, of the beast. Hence "668" :D

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a welder by trade and instead of using a saw or a grinder to cut something off. You use a torch to ( Burn it off ) hence Bernoff.

Top Bottom