You won't beleive what POLARIS has for 2015.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this going to be a new market segment? Not sure where it fits in? A lot different vehicle than the Spyder isn't it? Whats everyones thoughts or anyone have some info?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had this annoying signup pop up thing on the right hand side of the screen... which I could not close..

You know,,,, it could take off..

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I honestly think it's cool and have been looking forward to its release. It looks like it'd be fast and fun. The stripped down concept reminds me of an Ariel atom. I personally like new products and concepts coming to the market instead of "a new rzr". New products and ideas expand the markets and provide more options for any type of power sport.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure but for 30 G's I doubt they'll be flying off the shelf .

thats what dirt bikers thought when quads came out... now everyone that can't ride a two wheel street bike will want one... couldn't tell did it have a steering wheel or handle bars... looks like one of those desert solar power racing cars with an engine... not for me...

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The KTM X-Bow starts at $88,000 US. It should be way more wicked for an extra $50,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so ktm built a street legal race car... neat looking...bet it handles very well... for that money i'd still be looking at the vet

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amusing. Good on polaris for trying something new. A chevy four cylinder bolted to a belt drive to a single a rear wheel with a polaris badge on the front. Yup, didn't see that one coming.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I remember when peeps were saying the Spyder wouldn't survive in a motorcycle market.....this might be interesting.
That being said, my wife's 2 door honda civic with leather, sunroof, air conditioning etc cost less than this will so .... well so does a Harley.

Top Bottom