you guys think my spelling is bad now?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
um.. well u know the glacier mountain lodge?...if u fallow the road behind it and turn left at the end of it u would be on the murtle road...and at the sign about 20 km up the road u turn right nd u follow the groomer tracks on that road and ur at the coulies..haha

found that in a real old thread when i was telling a guy the way to the coulies, look at all those spelling errors:d

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Polarisryder
um.. well u know the glacier mountain lodge?...if u fallow the road behind it and turn left at the end of it u would be on the murtle road...and at the sign about 20 km up the road u turn right nd u follow the groomer tracks on that road and ur at the coulies..haha

....Yup Pryder.... With them directions You could get someone Lost Good... Or WORSE ! ;):d:):beer:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
keep them away from my secret spots, haha JK, scotty, summiteer always gives me a hard time about it, lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
thiers lotz a peepole on hear thut has worser spelin proslem then yoo palarisrider som doesnt evan no to mush about puntuation i meen peeriuds an stuf like that or grammer

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
thiers lotz a peepole on hear thut has worser spelin proslem then yoo palarisrider som doesnt evan no to mush about puntuation i meen peeriuds an stuf like that or grammer

Read a few that I couldn't figure out lately!:confused: :confused_pr:

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

(yes the study has some limitations)

some of the sentences crafted on this site are much harder to read than the one above...

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
misspelling is one thing but the sentences that run on and on forever and go on about different topics without punctuation are harder to read than anything else on here including the bad weather reports or the fact that there is no snow somewhere and where are all the threads about hot chicks and beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono::nono::rant:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

(yes the study has some limitations)

some of the sentences crafted on this site are much harder to read than the one above...

If i can read that at a speed better than one who types perfect. Does that make me special?:Happy6:

Top Bottom