Yo from Central AB

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good "local" site. Been on SW, HL and a few others for a while.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, those are some great pics, besure to start a photo album in the Gallery, Cheers:D

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The paint is Glass Shield polyurathane over epoxy primer. Still looks OK after 7 years.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Welcome Dave.......I assume you are towing that cat through the mud and the towline is just under the water ;)

Is that garage floor slippery with water or snow on your boots? looks awesome

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a few more pics in here. The AC guy is pretty gutsy most of the time....he has no fear of swamping his ride....which he does on a fairly regular basis, turning a "1 beer stop" into a "3 beer stop".

The floor is dirty nasty slippery when wet. Did I mention that I drink beer? I've been wrong side up in my garage a few times over the years. LOL.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rock on brother! Who the heck is the guy in your avatar? I've seen it on HL but can't figure it out :confused: If that's you, your an ugly mo fo :D

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Al Swearingen....ya gotta watch the HBO series, "Deadwood".....best show ever put on TV.

Found the site from cruising the Sled Revy site....was looking to see if the tops were white yet!
I'll prolly be at the Edmonton Sled show....I usually go to see the goodies.

I'm from Red Deer.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to have you here Dave. I see you drive BRP stuff. Its getting a little green around the gills here so more yellow is better.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Dave.... There's Quite A Few Members On This Site From Red Deer. Maybe You Guys Need To Organize A "central Alberta" Suds Nite As Well.... There's A Few From Rocky, Ponoka, Wetaskiwin, Stettler Etc. All On This Site Too. You Guys Need Some Decals For The Back Windows Of Your Trucks!!! Lol:d

Top Bottom