yeti wheel riding

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my kit all set up and went to do some ski pressure testing in the field. Had to run the wheels down the road for a bit and was really surprised just how awkward they are. After looking at the setup closer I understand the ergonomics and why it steers so odd. Has anybody actually learned how to ride with these on? Seems you have to lean the opposite direction of steering which is completely unnatural. My wife saw me driving up the road to the shop and asked what was wrong cuz apparently I looked like a drunk monkey steering the bike. I was really hoping these would be the answer for reaching snow in early season and spring. I think I'll just get a tiny trailer and shuttle the bike up with the rzr.

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On motorcycles ya counter steer to turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Tonk

Reaction score
the Timbersled wheel kit also turns "weird"...i've had to drive it around the parking lot and street to load it using the snowbank... it just leans out because of where the wheel sits.. your forks are at an angle and that determines what angle the wheel kit axle sits at when you turn.. just watch your speed with any wheel kit as it will always lean out of the turn..

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
I lean my bike on one of the wheels and ride it like that. takes some getting used to but its not bad. I know there is a wheel kit out there that articulates. Saw it at the Calgary bike show and was in the Blackfoot booth.
Cheers

Top Bottom