YESS!! gettin a new quad

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yess!! im getting a new quad and i cant be more excited. i get to choose something farely new but not to new. like an 02-05. finally something to replace my very bagged and beaten 250 ex. i might sell my polaris 500(that i won, yes i won an 11,000 dollar quad in a raffle for a new arena, it was the grand prize) so i can upgrade that 02-05 to an 08 or 07. i'm not sure what i want though. i am having extreme difficulty deciding what i would prefer. Honda or Can am or yamaha. i'm thinking Canam, because its very reliable and strong. (i break everything in 5 minutes:)
i need some help. Suggestions...

Skyboy13

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love a raptor. but.. i mean its like you roll it once and its done.. end of show. i want something reliable and the yamaha raptor just doesnt cut it.

edge8

Reaction score
The pervious boys got it right Can Am all the way. Got a 650 last year just love it. Sometimes you don't even have to try very hard to get stuck, just pick a bad line

Edge Out

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same question???

Sounds like he wants to be part of the BRP family! lol
do it! I have a Can-Am 800 and love it.
there are some good deals on slightly used toys right now!
I am considering selling mine because I am not using it enough and the grilfriend said she would come out, but thats not the case, too many toys and not enough time,

I have a 2007 Can-Am Outlander XT 800 with about 400miles, she is just like new, well kinda!
let me know if you want any more info
Shawn

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to sell the Polaris and get an inferior product??

perry27

Reaction score
selling my banshee has a few things done to it, its a 2000 $3300.00

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CamAm renagade best machine out there mine is assume love it was ice racing on the weekend and there was nothing coming close, we lapped the polaris and the kaw's. there work very well out west in the hills and the skeg JUST a good all around atv.

canadude

Reaction score
Go with the can-am. You won't be dissapointed. Make sure you do your homework when purchasing. I just purchased 3 new can-am quads (2007's)from the states and saved over $12000.00 compared to purchasing them here locally.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The reason i dont want to keep the polaris is because i need something a little lighter and sporty for my taste.

Besides i already got all the toys i need

Honda 450,Polaris sportsman 500,honda 250 ex,

.08rider

Reaction score
Go with the can-am. You won't be dissapointed. Make sure you do your homework when purchasing. I just purchased 3 new can-am quads (2007's)from the states and saved over $12000.00 compared to purchasing them here locally.

Where did you go? Every dealer I talk to says they will not sell to canadians?

d jones

Reaction score
Can-am all the way!Just got mine 3 weeks ago,was going to get the 650 but got the 800.So far awsome.You wont regret it.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, can am all the way, i would like to get the 800 renegade this year.:twocents:

Top Bottom