yellow waring light 08 nytro

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fired up my 08 nytro and there is a yellow warning light on whats that meen thaks colin:(:(

Amped

Reaction score
Could be as simple as low fuel or could be low oil press usually theres a code or sybol underneath that tells you what it is about

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: blonde moment

yup iam a retard iam down to 1 bar of fuel so thats what is was yeah:)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: blonde moment

yup iam a retard iam down to 1 bar of fuel so thats what is was yeah:)

Samething happened to me on my Apex, added fuel and bingo no light!!! Don't feel retarded man lol

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rant:yup little blonde moment and by the way thats a sick sled love the color will post pic of my monster in a couple days finally done thanks to my buddy robbie for all his help

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i live in wandering river thats on hiway 63 going up to fort mc murray and iam going to mcbride dec 27 to 30 and then revy in the spring work to much so i only go twice a year;)

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhh..... I see:d
I wish i was workin more & making money to pay for the toys.......... but I'll take the time off to enjoy them I guess. Never rode Mcbride yet, but hope to a cpl times this year!!! Hopefully see more of you "Blue" guys on the hills these days!!! Too many Yeller ones out there where I ride mostly(Golden) J/K guys!!!:d:beer:

RN

Top Bottom