Yamaha's don't climb cabins very well!!!

T

TracksCanada

So just got a phone call from someone who was there. "THE GUY RIDING THE YAMAHA ON THE ROOF WAS NOT WITH THE VERNON GROUP !!!!!!!

Sheena Thomas who lives in Revy was an organizer of the party along with Vicky (wore Gorilla suit) Brendon, Dennis and Chris. There is still no excuse for your actions and the rest of your freinds (who will be named on here) at the cabin. The signs in the cabin clearly state "NO ALCOHOL" it's a family cabin. Not a cabin to have your drunking parties and endanger the lives of others by riding your sleds drunk.
The media gets enough damaging goods on sledders, then you a$$ clowns have to feed them more to ruin it for the rest of us.

Yammy sled guy we will post your name for everyone to see!!

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh there are some really pi$$ed off people over this and PM, e-mails and phone calls are happening. I don't care about any fall out that comes back on me, I'm really doing everything I can to help with exposing "ALL" the peeps involved !!!!.
Awesome. Its time. Anymore jackass ch!t I see isnt going to go well for others I promise. I love revy and live to sled. Work to sled. I even went as far as to not have kids so I can sled. I
have no Intensions of losing that (Privillage). That's right its a privilege. If we all do alittle. Even at griffin parking loot last week. I saw garbage starting to show in the melting banks. The group I ride with took the 1 minuite to gather it up. Let's all try to do better.

Manatee

Reaction score
Brutal.
These people should be beyond ashamed of themselves. Who do you think you are? If you wanna wreck something, go home and smash your windows you meat-heads.
I can't believe a few people from in the cabin didn't go out and give these guys an earful. I'm not saying beat the shat outta them and leave em there (unless you really want to), but these idiots are probably telling all their buds how funny it was when one of them tried to climb a cabin. Grow up and have some respect.
I hope your parents are super disappointed! And I can't imagine people like you becoming parents in the future. Your kids will be as bad or worse. No repsect whatsoever.
It won't be long. Hemi... Post everyone's names, pictures, facebook pages, twitter accounts, myspace and whatever the hell else there is out there. Post the address to the blog planning the party.
If you EXPOSE these jerks in all ways, maybe they'll take a hint.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just got a phone call from someone who was there. "THE GUY RIDING THE YAMAHA ON THE ROOF WAS NOT WITH THE VERNON GROUP !!!!!!!

Sure he wasn't................ from the pics taken it sure looks like they were a crowd.....guess they don't want to see a bill from the Revy club. Post his name so they can all be equally guilty.

Way to go kids! you wanted people to notice you - looks like you got what you wanted!!!!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's hard to believe people as dumb as this exist. They really have no clue how it effects the sport, not just the cabin and Revy Club. We all know these types and how they roll through life in general, never actually getting a clue. Really wish someone would have boot-f'd the guy when it happened.

Sheena picked the wrong time to go with the tinfoil outfit...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brutal.
These people should be beyond ashamed of themselves. Who do you think you are? If you wanna wreck something, go home and smash your windows you meat-heads.
I can't believe a few people from in the cabin didn't go out and give these guys an earful. I'm not saying beat the shat outta them and leave em there (unless you really want to), but these idiots are probably telling all their buds how funny it was when one of them tried to climb a cabin. Grow up and have some respect.
I hope your parents are super disappointed! And I can't imagine people like you becoming parents in the future. Your kids will be as bad or worse. No repsect whatsoever.
It won't be long. Hemi... Post everyone's names, pictures, facebook pages, twitter accounts, myspace and whatever the hell else there is out there. Post the address to the blog planning the party.
If you EXPOSE these jerks in all ways, maybe they'll take a hint.

Problem with confronting people now is you may be putting yourself in danger by doing it. Wasn't there a guy in the Boulder cabin last year that pulled a knife when confronted about his language?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I now have a bunch of names and photos. Just PM me and I'll be happy to share them. Not allowed to put them on here. I'll probably post them over on a different sledders site as they don't mind the truth being told.
Why aren't you allowed to post them on here? Seems like the place to me.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well I now have a bunch of names and photos. Just PM me and I'll be happy to share them. Not allowed to put them on here. I'll probably post them over on a different sledders site as they don't mind the truth being told.

That's an unfair comment. What if your information is wrong, then your as bad as they are being slanderous is just as damaging. We all want truths but its simply unfair to accuse publically, in fact it already nearly happened on this thread.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatly until there are personal repercussions this type of behaviour will not stop and is becomming an epidemic in all areas. There should be no reason why this persons full name and address can not be posted as being under investigation for vandalism. Charges sholud be laid by the RCMP. Stay away from his home and do nothing illegal, let the police deal with the issue. But please continue to post updates on the investigation (Include the persons name each time) until it closes so that others know the consiquences are more than just talk. If we are not doing all that we can to hold these criminals, yes they are criminals (and should be able to enjoy the privillages of a publicly exposed criminal-loss of pasport to travel abroad and a probation officer to report to and a little something extra for their next job application), responsible and ACCOUNTABLE for their actions then we are part of the problem.
Albeta Fish and Wildlife posts violators and convictions, this should be treated no differently. This should include the drunken bums at the cabin when they are charged. I drink at least as much as anyone else but I have no use for alcohol on the hill. Never mind banned in the cabin just not allowed to be brought up the trail. Work in dry camps all the time, excellent idea-gets rid of 99% of stupidity.
Do what is neccessary to hold this azzhat publicly ACCOUNTABLE!

Last edited:
T

TracksCanada

That's an unfair comment. What if your information is wrong, then your as bad as they are being slanderous is just as damaging. We all want truths but its simply unfair to accuse publically, in fact it already nearly happened on this thread.

People don't give a rats a$$ what you think is fair or unfair they want to know who was involved. Why aren't you doing some digging to see if it's correct, or are you try to redirect the attention? Take that to your advertizers!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend was in the cabin when this azzhat did this. We were up riding and when we came down she told me about the girls handing out beer and the costumes these tards were wearing. I was pretty ticked. Yeah the costumes might be all in good fun but keep your beer drink azzhat friends away from the mountain if this is the type of actions you can expect from them.

I looked around for some club reps to see if any were there to ask if they were aware of it but didn't reconize any. Great way to potentially damage something so much hard work and effort went into.

Are these two chicks the same ones who were posting on here about being guides for the day on the mountain and then party buddies at night?

Chunk

Reaction score

oh boo hoo. It's not like he's calling them pedophiles. If for some reason the info is wrong, it's not that hard to correct. Not like they'll be tainted for life.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
People don't give a rats a$$ what you think is fair or unfair they want to know who was involved. Why aren't you doing some digging to see if it's correct, or are you try to redirect the attention? Take that to your advertizers!

I beg to differ, your the person who feel you have the right to post names just cause you hear they are guilty. So your now a judge and jury, grow up, you have no right to do that. I hope you do post the names on another site and if your wrong you can hide behind your computer and let the possible innocent suffer.
People say they want vigilanty law but do they really....if the tables were turned and your being accused and it's wrong....someone takes a round out of you cause someone says your "the one"... how is that fair.
We have Police to do the accusing...not you, so take your personal accusations somewhere else....but when charges are laid by the police Id really like to know the names.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unfortunately, these actions are the result of upbringing with no consequences to their stupidity and it will continue as they dont know any better. Even if they do get caught they will probably be given a slap on the wrist. Unfortunately the younger generation (not all but a large majority) is quickly becoming a selfish and disrespect-able bunch of individuals and I dont see it changing as it is breed into them. Hate to say it but my generation as parents can share a lot of blame as we raised them to be like that..... but not my daughters :cool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
unfortunately, these actions are the result of upbringing with no consequences to their stupidity and it will continue as they dont know any better. Even if they do get caught they will probably be given a slap on the wrist. Unfortunately the younger generation (not all but a large majority) is quickly becoming a selfish and disrespect-able bunch of individuals and I dont see it changing as it is breed into them. Hate to say it but my generation as parents can share a lot of blame as we raised them to be like that..... but not my daughters :cool:

Agreed and I've seen many peeps well into their 40's showing disrespect for cabins when riding. It's a shame and I wish I knew a solution to this ongoing problem.

T

TracksCanada

Well your advertizers will be happy to know a peep PM'd me for the names and he has now posted it on Dootalk to go on Snowest instead of S&M. Good call Kurt!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well your advertizers will be happy to know a peep PM'd me for the names and he has now posted it on Dootalk to go on Snowest instead of S&M. Good call Kurt!

Glad you posted them elswhere and I really don't think the advertisers will mind. For the record, my name is not Kurt.

T

TracksCanada

I beg to differ, your the person who feel you have the right to post names just cause you hear they are guilty. So your now a judge and jury, grow up, you have no right to do that. I hope you do post the names on another site and if your wrong you can hide behind your computer and let the possible innocent suffer.
People say they want vigilanty law but do they really....if the tables were turned and your being accused and it's wrong....someone takes a round out of you cause someone says your "the one"... how is that fair.
We have Police to do the accusing...not you, so take your personal accusations somewhere else....but when charges are laid by the police Id really like to know the names.

If I type slow maybe you will be able to follow along. The proof is in the pictures post over on SNOWEST. I'm no judge or jury the pictures tell the truth. I've grown up, I don't have to worry about my boss stopping a brisk walk and my nose getting stuck in his a$$.

Top Bottom